If you wish to double and triple the effectiveness
of your Precinct Chairmen, read on.
"I attended this Workshop, and I was blown away at how good it was and how much I learned.
On a scale of one to ten, this Workshop is a perfect 10!"
- Rosemary Greener, Precinct Chairman, Travis County, Texas
"The Workshop motivated me and taught me many useful tactics to use.
It was presented in a very interesting, comprehensive and humorous manner. Never a dull moment!"
- Bette Pritchett, Nominations Committee Chairman, Travis County Republican Party
"I have known David Whitehead for over 20 years and have heard him speak on numerous occasions.
David is not just another good speaker; he changes lives!"
- Jan Goss Gibson, President of the Austin School of Protocol, and Founder of Civility International
Why We are Different
"Why can't we get our Precinct Chairmen to work their Precinct?"
"Why can't we get them excited about the opportunity to represent the Republican Party?"
"Why can't we get more volunteers to do what is so important?"
These are valid questions.
The answer is that our County and State Party Organizations can train Precinct Chairmen
and Volunteers in their basic duties and how to perform them, but lack the time and resources
to take the next step and instill them with the skills they need to be
masters at getting Republican votes.
OUR WORKSHOPS TAKE THAT NEXT STEP.
Our Workshops are not Power Point Seminars.
Our Workshops are not "Basic Trainings."
(Basic Trainings are very important; they are the first step in teaching your people,
however our Workshops are the NEXT step after your people have been trained.)
Our Workshops are tailor made, hands on, strategic sessions that awaken the dormant abilities in your Staff, Precinct Chairmen and Volunteers; teaching them to capitalize on their strengths and training them to become innovative and inventive in the ways they approach their Precincts.
Every Workshop is tailored to each County or Organization's needs, and our structure is based on ten, twenty five minute sessions in which each County or Organization can choose from a list of Session Electives.
· Introduction – The “Why”
· How to Apply Your Personal Genius to Getting Votes
· How to Overcome Your “Weak Link”
· Precinct Intel Recon - How to Know Everything About Your Precinct
· Alternative Concepts of Precinct Organizing and Team Building
· Aggressive Volunteer Recruitment Strategies
· 11 Tactics for Targeting Swing Voters
· 22 Ways to Approach Your Precinct
· 33 Unconventional Ways to Approach Your Precinct
· Bold but Essential Social Media Strategies
· Empowering Precinct Protocol Skills
· Strategies for Optimizing Voter Impressions and Interactions
· Outside the Box Phone Banking and Block Walking
The full Workshop is five to five and a half hours long, (including breaks)
though if you opt for a longer day you may choose more session electives for your group.
Our Workshops can be involving and exhaustive. We put your people through personal practice sessions and we drill them. They are encouraged to think, interact, and produce in every session so that they will go back to their precincts equipped with an entirely different kind of dynamism, and a much
greater ability to produce Republican votes than ever before.
Our pricing is based not so much on the size of your county or organization or the number of Precinct Chairmen and students expected to participate, but on how far we must travel and the cost of our own expenses. Therefore, every service you can provide for us reduces the price.
For example, if we do not have to book and pay for a meeting location,
or provide our own lodging, the price is very substantially reduced.
This way if you only have a small group, you can still easily afford the workshop.
Please email me, David Whitehead Jr., at DavidWhiteheadJr@PrecinctPowerSolutions.com, or fill out the contact form on the contact page, and we can discuss your tailor made Workshop.
More Endorsements and Testimonials Below